Our Massage Therapists work within our Chiropractic Department and use a variety of massage techniques when providing therapy to our patients.
All of our therapists have had professional therapy training from an accredited massage therapy (MT) program and/or physical therapy assistant (PTA) program.
Massage is a hands on therapy and is an important part of our rehabilitation program and has been proven beneficial for a variety of acute and chronic conditions. Our therapy program is directed by the treating doctor and is designed to meet the individual needs of each patient.
What are the benefits?
- Increases joint mobility, improves circulation and promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduces PAIN, swelling, spasms and cramping
- Helps relieve stress, lower blood pressure and heart rate
- Promotes faster healing of sprained and strained muscles and ligaments
- Helps reduce excessive formation of scar tissue
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Releases endorphins — our body’s natural painkillers