Message from our CEO about COVID-19 procedures
5740 Brooklyn Blvd., Suite 100
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
ph: 763-561-4045 fax: 763-561-8690
The current situation with COVID-19 is new and challenging for all of us. Together we have a shared responsibility to support our friends, families, and our communities who put their trust in us to serve them.
As a healthcare facility, we are here for each of you! Brookdale Health continues to be open for patients.
We have put processes and procedures in place that enable us to continue to provide service to you.
Our doctors and on-site staff are taking extra precautions.
The following steps are a few of our new procedures:
- Treatment rooms and equipment are disinfected after each patient.
- Waiting room, doorknobs and all other areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All patients are asked to refrain from in-person care that have recently travelled on an airplane and/or in recent contact with someone who has travelled outside the country.
- Doctors may request we use telemedicine for your health needs if you fall into the high risk category for COVOD-19 virus due to your concurrent health conditions
- Staff and patients may be asked to have their temperature taken if other symptoms or risk is presented.
- Although in-person chiropractic care is the most advantageous, phone consults are available and encouraged for our most at-risk patients.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or a similar illness.
- Patients are encouraged to wash their hands at our facilities prior to treatment.
- Our staff will now direct you directly to a treatment room and you will not sit in the waiting area.
We ask that family members, drivers or guests of patients do not enter the clinic.
We will be here for patients providing compassionate care to the best of our ability.
Our doors are open! We are here for you!
We appreciate the trust that you place in Brookdale Health.
Dr. Kent Erickson
IN AN ACCIDENT?
CALL THE EXPERTS!
Brookdale Health Provides Expert Care
for Auto Accident Injuries
Brookdale Health serves the entire Twin Cities and surrounding areas (Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Robbinsdale, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Golden Valley, and New Hope) with quality comprehensive auto accident injury treatment and with the best in chiropractic, physical therapy and massage therapy care as you heal and regain your strength and mobility. If you are in search of an auto injury chiropractor look no further, come in for an appointment today!
Services for Auto Accident Injury Treatment
- Personalized Physical Therapy Services— We know that physical therapy is not a one size fits all program, especially when it comes to auto accident recovery. This is why we offer a variety of physical therapy services using specialized equipment, care plans, and regimes to meet the needs of our patients no matter their injury.
- Chiropractic Care and Adjustments — Like our physical therapy, our chiropractic care includes a variety of proven methods for adjustments and massage to meet your specific needs. We have the best equipment and the experience to treat your injury and adjust your spine with a gentle hand that will leave you feeling better when each session is over.
- Specialized Whiplash Treatment — Whiplash comes with its own set of concerns and it requires a gentle, firm, and expert hand for effective treatment. Whiplash injuries can take a longer time to heal than other injuries, and they come with unique side effects including head pain and back pain. We are experienced in providing quality care to help you heal from a whiplash injury.
What Can You Expect from an Auto Injury Chiropractor?
You can expect respect. We know how an auto accident can shock your whole system physically and psychologically, and we are here to help you recover and regain your strength and sense of stability.
You can expect gentle chiropractic and physical therapy care with a firm expert touch to help your body heal. We will work at your pace but also urge you to do the most you can as you heal and grow.
We can also help you navigate your insurance coverage for treatment after your injury because we have been there over and over with our patients, and hopefully, this is the only time you will need to go down the path of auto accident injury recovery and medical treatment.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call us at Brookdale Health if you have been in an auto accident and do not know how to begin on the path to recovery. We understand how overwhelming it all can be, and we are here to help you through the whole process. We serve Minneapolis and surrounding areas with quality chiropractic and physical therapy care after your injury. Call us today to schedule your appointment, 763-561-4045.