We are seeking a team oriented, take-charge massage therapist who is results driven. Ideal candidate must thrive on dealing with the public in a fast-paced environment. Candidate seeks fulfillment by helping make other’s lives better through their effort.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, headache techniques, other soft-tissue release techniques, chair massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
Save your body! Our clinic provides 15 minute rehab based massages to our clients. Majority of our massages are performed in prone to the back and neck area. It is often you will see a patient up to 3x a week. Get to know your clientele and watch as they progress and feel better during their treatment plan. Be a part of that process and enjoy the rewarding feeling of helping others!
Pay is hourly and not based off of patient volume. You can rely on a steady paycheck! Be a part of a small privately owned clinic where the staff here treat each other like family. Enjoy fun work events and potlucks throughout the year hosted by the owner!
Perks of working here include free chiropractic care and access to a full gym along with the knowledge of our Physical Therapists to assist you in your exercise needs.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to establish rapport quickly with a diverse patient population, excellent customer service skills, and a positive attitude. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. Part-time position.
Please, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]