The current situation with COVID-19 is new and challenging for all of us. Together we have a shared responsibility to support our friends, families, and our communities who put their trust in us to serve them.
As a healthcare facility, we are here for each of you! Brookdale Health continues to be open for patients.
We have put processes and procedures in place that enable us to continue to provide service to you.
Our doctors and on-site staff are taking extra precautions.
The following steps are a few of our new procedures:
* Treatment rooms and equipment are disinfected after each patient.
* Waiting room, doorknobs and all other areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
* All patients are asked to refrain from in-person care that have recently travelled on an airplane and/or in recent contact with someone who has travelled outside the country.
* Doctors may request we use telemedicine for your health needs if you fall into the high risk category for COVOD-19 virus due to your concurrent health conditions.
* Staff and patients may be asked to have their temperature taken if other symptoms or risk is presented.
* Although in-person chiropractic care is the most advantageous, phone consults are available and encouraged for our most at-risk patients.
* Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or a similar illness.
* Patients are encouraged to wash their hands at our facilities prior to treatment.
* Our staff will now direct you directly to a treatment room and you will not sit in the waiting area.
We ask that family members, drivers or guests of patients do not enter the clinic.
We currently have physical therapy and chiropractic available in the clinic to treat you.
We will be here for patients providing compassionate care to the best of our ability.
Our doors are open! We are here for you!
We appreciate the trust that you place in Brookdale Health.
Dr. Kent Erickson