Car Accident Massage Therapy
Our car accident massage therapists use a variety of massage techniques to help patients reduces pain, increase mobility, improve circulation, relieve stress, lower blood pressure and more. Massage therapy is used in combination with chiropractic and/or physical therapy care to specifically improve healing of injuries from car accidents. It is a hands-on therapy and is an important part of our rehabilitation program. Massage has been proven beneficial for a variety of acute and chronic conditions. Our therapy program is directed by a team of doctors and is designed to meet the individual needs of each patient.
All of our therapists have had professional therapy training from an accredited massage therapy (MT) program and/or physical therapy assistant (PTA) program.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
- Increases joint mobility, improves circulation and promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduces PAIN, swelling, spasms and cramping
- Helps relieve stress, lower blood pressure and heart rate
- Promotes faster healing of sprained and strained muscles and ligaments
- Helps reduce excessive formation of scar tissue
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Releases endorphins — our body’s natural painkillers